Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Reason for Sharing

Some might ask, why are you blogging? Sometimes I even ask myself that. Who would want to read it? Well I am writing to those people who LIVE, anyone can read it, it caters to everyone. In this blog I will be writing about everything, from budgeting, to cooking yummy dinners and treats,  to dating your spouse. How to refuse to give up.


This blog is not only for young married people. Its for everyone. Although we are on a younger side of things, we have still been through a lot. From having an emergency vet bill (Thanks Agnes), and all of our money wiped out with one swipe of our card, to moving to a completely new and hot town with no family for a job. Life can be tough. But we are in this together. I hope you will stay with me through this journey called life.

 Hopefully, you will learn something along the way. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment